Chairman : Jean-Pierre Remy
Chief Executive Officer : Christophe Pingard
PagesJaunes is the French leader in local advertising and information on the Internet and in mobile and print media. PagesJaunes is also one of the leaders in France in directory enquiries by telephone and SMS and in online small ads and is the largest website developer.
Main services provided
- pagesjaunes.fr is the benchmark portal for local, practical information. It brings together services covering search (contact details, reverse search, geolocated, proximity, map-based and videos, world directories, etc.), geographic representation (maps, journey planners, 3D, aerial views, etc.) and practical information (free ten-day weather forecast, traffic, webcams, bookings of shows, cultural events, etc.). New for 2011: users can now select a professionel by eco-responsability criteria.
- PagesJaunes on mobile devices: the PagesJaunes applications, combining the PagesJaunes service with the benefits of geolocation, has been downloaded over 12 million times by smartphone owners in France.
- 118008 by telephone and SMS: the 118008 telephone directory enquiry service from PagesJaunes meets all kinds of search needs (people, businesses, proximity, etc.) and offers additional services (duty pharmacies in Paris, 24-hour filling stations, nearest rail, Metro and RER stations, tram stops, latest cinema news throughout France thanks to an exclusive partnership with AlloCiné, international directory enquiries, etc.). The service is also available by SMS, enabling users to rapidly obtain the details of a business or person.
- annoncesjaunes.fr is a small ads service for real estate, cars, motorcycles and personal services covering the whole of France. As an extra feature it offers guides, for example on buying or renting property.
- kapstages.com is a service enabling users to search for internships or trainees, training contracts and apprenticeships. It is aimed at students and businesses.
- pagespro.com: this business-to-business directory enables users to search by business type, trade name, telephone number, NAF code, SIREN/SIRET number, etc. It also offers useful services such as searching for suppliers, trade fair dates, details of professional organisations, etc.
- PagesJaunes and PagesBlanches printed directories: as key reference sources for business searches, PagesJaunes directories list the details of almost four million businesses grouped by geographic region and classified by business type (1,700 headings). They are distributed free of charge to all homes in France, and together with PagesBlanches they are truly practical guides for everyday life thanks to the wealth of information they contain: transport maps, departments, town plans and emergency numbers, administrative procedures, practical mini-guides (healthcare, cycles/cars/motorcycles, home and garden, practical living, etc.). Two websites (see below) allow to consult all local versions of the printed directories and to request an additional directory or opt out from receiving a directory.
PagesJaunes, the largest website developer in France
Website development is now a key requirement of businesses and a natural extension of PagesJaunes’ services for its advertisers. PagesJaunes is reinforcing its commitment to small and micro-businesses with its Internet Visibility Pack to help them take their business online and give them the means to succeed on the web.
And also :
To consult the printed PagesBlanches or PagesJaunes directories for all departments online: www.mesannuaires.pagesjaunes.fr/
To request an additional directory or opt out from receiving a directory: www.recevoirmesannuaires.pagesjaunes.fr
To acces the site for our advertisers (providing them with statistics, counsels, etc.): businesscenter.pagesjaunes.fr
To access our commercial site (non advertisers only) : boutique.pagesjaunes.fr
To access the site for advertising agents: www.mandataires.pagesjaunes.fr