PagesJaunes Groupe in first quarter of 2005: 7.8% growth in pro forma consolidated revenues under IFRS, on a comparable consolidation and publication basis
7.7% revenue growth for the PagesJaunes in France segment:
- Printed directories: revenues up 3.4%:
- Internet services: revenues up 41.9%:
8.4% revenue growth for the International & Subsidiaries segment, on a comparable consolidation and publication basis:
- QDQ Media: 12.0% growth in pro forma revenues on a comparable publication basis
Paris Court of Appeal confirms validity of “PagesJaunes” trademarks.
In the proceedings brought against PagesJaunes and France Télécom by the Prodis company in 2000, primarily for nullification of the PagesJaunes trademark, the Cour d’Appel of Paris issued a judgment on March 30, 2005 upholding the judgment rendered by the Tribunal de Grande Instance of Paris on May 14, 2003 concerning the validity of the “PagesJaunes” trademarks.
PagesJaunes Groupe strengthens its relationship marketing business
PagesJaunes Groupe today announces the acquisition, through its subsidiary Wanadoo Data, of 100% of e-sama, a company specialising in database hosting and customer relationship management (CRM) services.
PagesJaunes Groupe: 7.3% growth in revenues and 25% growth in net income in 2004
- Pro forma consolidated revenues up 7.3% against a target of 4-6%
- EBITDA of the PagesJaunes in France segment reaches €424.3 million against a target of €400 million
- EBITDA loss of the International & Subsidiaries segment cut by two-thirds
- Pro forma net attributable income of €228.2 million, up 25%
- Proposed dividend of €0.93 per share
Results 2004 - Press release
2004 figures under IFRS
Results 2004 - Press release
PagesJaunes Groupe: 7.3% growth in revenues and 25.5% growth in net income in 2004
PagesJaunes: revenue growth rate for the first 9 months of 2004 higher than targeted
- Pro forma consolidated revenues up 6.2% on a comparable publication basis in the first nine months
- PagesJaunes in France: pro forma revenues up 6.0% on a comparable publication basis in the first nine months
- Printed directories: improved revenue growth, +3.6%
- Online directories: sustained rise in revenues for pagesjaunes.fr, +55.1%
- QDQ Media: pro forma revenues up 17.9% on a comparable publication basis in the first nine months
- Internet directories (QDQ.com): revenues up 79.7%
PagesJaunes strengthens its presence in Luxembourg
PagesJaunes has today announced the acquisition of 50% of the Luxembourg company Eurodirectory for €13.5 million. As a result of this transaction, PagesJaunes will now control 100% of this company, which it previously owned jointly with Seat Pagine Gialle.
Mixed general meeting: shareholders approve change to structure of PagesJaunes Group
At the mixed general meeting held on 23 December 2004, the shareholders of PagesJaunes approved a change to the organisational structure of the PagesJaunes Group. The aim is to place the Group’s two operational segments, “PagesJaunes in France” and “International & Subsidiaries”, under a holding company responsible for managing and monitoring the Group as a whole. To this end, the operational activities of PagesJaunes SA, renamed PagesJaunes Groupe, will be transferred to a new subsidiary on 31 December 2004 by means of a contribution at market value effective on 1 January 2004.
Revenues Q3 2004 - Press release
PagesJaunes : revenue growth rate for the first 9 months of 2004 higher than targeted